Spent the morning to doing things that have been ignored for awhile. Then the wife and I went to visit Annie's Granny. Swapped a few seeds and tales of gardening over a sandwich that included the last of her Arizona lettuce.
After we got home, I drilled holes in the pipes of bed #1, 9/64s inch about 4 inches apart. All the beds have their pipes connected to the main, all they needs are holes.
Yesterday, number one son helped in the garden, picking up the stones out of the pathways, then spread some wood chips on the pathway beside bed #1 (picture to follow).
Also turned 2 of the compost piles as they were cold. This evening they had warmed up , the older to 100F and the newer to 140F. I didn't add any greens to the older pile which is probably the reason it hasn't heated up as high/fast.